Lancaster Colors International, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the Periwinkle e-commerce website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
SECTION 1 - COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As part of using our services, we collect your Customer Data, as may be applicable.
Customer Data are either Personal Information or Non-Personal Information:
1. Personal Information is any information from which the identity of an individual can be reasonably and directly ascertained, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual, such as name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone/mobile number, email address, proof of identification, etc. It also includes information about:
1. the services provided to you, such as, the platform for ordering, location information, and certain information about your account, as required by law;
2. the location of your device whenever you are connected to our platform/site; and
3. your use of our network, platform, network performance experience, diagnostics, such as: site speed, landing pages, data failures, exit pages, data analytics and other site performance issues to help us improve our site/network and quality of products and services, determine tailored content, and for other legitimate business purposes.
2. Non-Personal Information is any information that does not identify you individually, and includes statistical and analytical data, and anonymous and aggregate reports.
We also collect the following:
• Some of our third party partners (including advertisers and marketing services companies) may set and access Cookies and similar technologies on your computer as well, or we may do so on their behalf. We do not have control over how these third parties use such Cookies and similar technologies or the information derived therefrom.
▪ IP Address. Your Internet Protocol ("IP") address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your university. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g. another website or search engine); the pages you visit on the our site, the web sites you visit after this website; the ads you see; the ads you click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer operating system, device, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this web site or a referral site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, gather broad demographic information, analyze trends among our Users to help us improve and administer the site. We may also link this information with your Personally Identifiable Information when we feel that it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules and policies or terms of service or to protect our site, customers or others.
▪ Third Party Tracking Tools. We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of the site. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of the site. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
SECTION 2 - USE OF CUSTOMER DATA
We may use your personal information to provide services you have requested, including:
· Completing, modifying and cancelling purchases;
· Contacting you about your account or your orders;
· Maintaining your user account;
· Registering you in contests that you enter and awarding you prizes;
· Processing and responding to your job application;
· Responding to communications you send, including to our customer service team;
· Sending you marketing newsletters and other materials that you consent to receiving; and
· Any other purpose to which you consent.
Other Business Interests
We may use your information to carry out legitimate activities related to our business, including:
· Understanding, improving and enhancing our existing products and services, including the Periwinkle Site;
· Establishing commercial relationships necessary for the performance of the Periwinkle Site, including to process transactions, store data, and administer the Periwinkle Site;
· Verifying access to your user account;
· Offering, developing and selling products or services;
· Troubleshooting problems with the Periwinkle Site;
· Customizing your experience on the Periwinkle site;
· Detecting and protecting Periwinkle and third-parties from error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity;
· Auditing our compliance with this policy and other contractual and legal obligations;
· Developing and managing our business and operations;
· Developing, enhancing, marketing, selling or providing information about products or services;
· Customizing advertisements and marketing communications;
· Monitoring your use of the Periwinkle Site to ensure the safety and security of data and to detect security breaches;
· Complying with any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; and
· Protecting the rights of Periwinkle or third-parties.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your information to third-parties in certain circumstances with your consent, as required by law, or in furtherance of legitimate business purposes, including to the following third-parties:
• Service providers to provide products, services or functions on our behalf (such as sending emails or processing credit cards or fulfilling subscriptions), and ask these service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your Personally Identifiable Information and not to use your Personally Identifiable Information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we hired them. ( "Service Provider Exception")
• Promo or a contest sponsored by a third party, in which case the information you provide via the promo/contest may be shared by us with that third party for their use in their discretion, including direct marketing. Some of our promos and contests will ask you at the time of entry whether you would like to have your personal information shared with the sponsor, in which case we will honor your selection. The privacy policies of such third party companies apply to their use and disclosure of your information that we collect and disclose to such third party companies.
• The entity to whom the information is disclosed is our affiliate.
• In accordance with your indicated preferences (e.g., you indicated you wanted to receive promotional materials directly from a third party partner).
• The entity is a third party who wants to promote goods and services we think would be of interest to you.
• You have furnished us Personally Identifiable Information with the intent that it be forwarded to a third party for use in connection with a specified service you are electing to participate in (examples include, without limitation, e-commerce partners, online contest partners, services to help old friends locate you online, etc.)
• Delivery of Advertising and Other Content. In addition to ads and content that we serve you directly, we use third party advertising companies and marketing services companies to serve ads and other content when you visit our Site. Both we and these companies may use information about your visits to this site and elsewhere to serve ads and other content to you. In the course of doing so, a unique third-party Cookie may be placed or recognized on your browser by such companies.
SECTION 4 - RIGHT TO OPT-OUT
If you intend to exercise your rights to make inquiries, access, update, erase, destroy copies of, or correct your Personal Data, withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, to obtain and electronically move, copy or transfer your data, or if you believe that your privacy has been breached, you may contact the Company through the Contact Information provided below.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your Personal Data to send you sales, marketing or promotional information via a specific mode, please inform us through the following:
- To withdraw consent from receiving SMS promotions: please unsubscribe by following the steps provided in the promotional SMS;
- To withdraw consent from promotional emails: please click on the Unsubscribe link in the promotional emails;
- To withdraw consent from receiving promotional material with your order package: please email customer service, with the words “PERSONAL DATA” in the subject line, at the address provided below.
Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communication, it may take up to thirty (30) days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials/communication during this period of time. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent for the receipt of marketing or promotional materials through a specific mode, we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the products and services that you hold or have subscribed to with Periwinkle.
SECTION 5 - PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER DATA
We respect your privacy. As such, we secure and protect your Customer Data with proper safeguards to ensure confidentiality and privacy; prevent loss, theft, or use for unauthorized purposes; and comply with the requirements of the law.
As communications over the internet may not be secure, we make reasonable and appropriate security arrangements and measures that use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Customer Data. For example, we protect and keep your information submitted through our website safe using a secured server behind a firewall, encryption, and other appropriate security controls. When you enter your information through our website, we encrypt that information using Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. We regularly review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our system and unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold.
We only permit your Customer Data to be accessed or processed by our authorized personnel who hold such information under strict confidentiality. We restrict access to information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know such information in order to process it for us, who are subject to strict contractual and technical safeguards and are accountable if they fail to meet these.
We keep our records as accurate as possible. If your Personal Information is wrong, we give you ways to update it. Once you have registered as our customer, you may access your account details and correct your Personal Information by visiting our website.
We keep your Personal Information in our business records, as may be applicable, while you are a customer, or as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or while it is needed by us for business, tax, or legal purposes. When disposing of your Personal Information, we take reasonable measures to ensure that it is done properly and is not accessible to the public.
We are not responsible for information, content, application, product or service that we do not provide. But because we care for you and protect you, we take measures to fight spam, fraud or any unauthorized transaction that traverse our network.
For any questions or concerns, you may contact our office as follows: